Ambergris Cay Carpe Diem Villa
Ambergris Cay Private Island
ISLAND SECLUSION – Carpe Diem villa is set away from other villas in Ambergris Cay thereby offering a secluded haven with lots of privacy.
This villa, designed in a modern style, has a unique feature designed to take advantage of the surrounding natural beauty. Carpe Diem offers a rooftop deck from which guests can take in a mesmerizing 360-degree view of the island’s setting. This villa comprises a total of 4,663 sqft of spacious comfort.
LUXURIOUS APPEAL – All four bedrooms in Carpe Diem feature king beds and ensuite bathrooms as well as a veranda or balcony to enjoy the refreshing island breeze. The interior living spaces follow the popular open-plan concept with the living & dining areas opening onto an expansive pool deck. Guests can experience the outdoor space with a poolside grill and an outdoor dining area to relax with meals & drinks.
ENJOY THE ENTIRE CAY – Carpe Diem is a 2-minute golf cart ride from Tarpon Point Beach. Calico Restaurant and Monck Beach are 8 minutes away by golf cart. Columbus Beach and the tennis and pickle ball courts are a 12-minute ride, and the Club House is 15-minutes away. Guests can also access wider resort amenities. Ambergris Cay is an opportunity to recharge your body, mind, and soul. Explore the hidden beach coves, winding dirt roads, and wild landscapes of this remote island resort, with a refreshingly unique approach to relaxed luxury. Ambergris Cay villas offer seclusion, space to explore, and peace of mind, the true luxuries of a private island resort.
Ambergris Cay’s variety of outdoor activities, ocean excursions, and immersive wildlife experiences gives guests a memorable experience with nature. Guests can unwind after their daily adventures at Elevate Spa with a selection of treatments and relaxing therapies.
GETTING HERE– Guests will first arrive at Providenciales International Airport and then take a 20 minute flight to Ambergris Cay International Airport, which is the longest privately held airstrip in the Caribbean. Guests will enjoy complimentary, round trip air transfers. For private jets, the 5,700 foot landing strip can accommodate aircraft up to 28m in length. With this seamless arrival, private jet guests can go from landing to their luxury suite or villa in minutes.
A PICTURESQUE PRIVATE ISLAND - Ambergris Cay is an exclusive private island in the Turks and Caicos.
It’s about a 20 minute flight from the main island of Providenciales, and sits 600 miles south of Miami. The entire cay makes up the resort, and offers travelers seeking a secluded luxury escape, the ability to enjoy over 1,100-acres of mostly untouched land, ready to be explored by a select few. With just a handful of luxury beachfront suites & villas on an all inclusive basis (even the flight from Providenciales to the cay is included in the price), the result is a luxury boutique resort feel in a vast and diverse setting. Accommodations include beachfront pool suites with heated plunge pools and a collection of luxury villas, ranging from 3 to 6 bedrooms. The experience is bespoke, tailored to the individual, and ever-evolving.
Features & Amenities
- Island Host for each suite and villa
- A la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks throughout the day
- Premium spirits, e.g. Grey Goose, Johnny Walker Black, Tanqueray, Patron
- Beer, house wine, soft drinks, fresh pressed juice, and espresso coffee drinks
- Non-motorized water sports, e.g. paddle boarding, onshore fishing and kayaking
- Hiking trails, electric bikes, pickle ball, and tennis, plus lessons with a pro
- Guided nature walks
- Fitness and yoga pavilion
- Yoga classes
- The Club House activity centre
- The Explorer’s Hut for kids 4+
- Tiki Bar at Little Ambergris Cay
- Resort pool with music and bar / restaurant service
- Onshore bone fishing with lesson
- Snorkeling on Ambergris Cay
- Columbus Beach, Atlantic Coast surf beach
- Monck Beach, Caribbean Coast swimming beach
- Beach Park swimming and sunbathing
- Sunset at Whale Watchers Point
- Beach bonfires & picnics
- Whiskey Bar & Lounge at Calico
- Refrigerator stocked daily with water, soft drinks, beer, wine, and prosecco
- Nespresso coffee, electric kettle and tea
- 300mm telescope for stargazing
- Binoculars for whale and bird watching
- Flat screen HDTV with international channels
- Board games, e.g. Monopoly, Scrabble
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathrooms in all rooms, with L’occitane amenities, and bathrobes
- Pool, pool towels, and sun loungers
- Electric golf cart
Other activities available upon request:
- Deep sea fishing
- Snorkeling excursion to Fish Cay
- Whale watching excursion