Ambergris Cay Dream Pavilion
Ambergris Cay Private Island
A LUXE EXPERIENCE – Dream Pavilion is the largest and most luxurious oceanfront residence on Ambergris Cay.
Complete with access to a private beach in a cove on the Atlantic coast, the villa provides a secluded space to unwind. Six-bedroom Dream Pavilion comprises a total 10,350 sqft of spacious beauty. Accessing this premium Villa personifies seclusion, with its own private driveway and covered buggy garage at the entrance.
The masterful architecture will leave guests in awe. Dream Pavilion is the only villa on Ambergris Cay to include a private chef and butler, as well as a service kitchen which can accommodate Kosher meal preparation.
SPACE & COMFORT – Five bedrooms offer guests exquisite king beds with ensuites. The master suite features a relaxing jacuzzi as well as an outdoor shower. A sixth bedroom has a bunk bed and single bed with ensuite. Towering ceilings enhance the spacious feel, while an open plan living and dining space invites guests to enjoy the sophisticated indoor spaces.
Dramatic ocean views can be admired from welcoming oversized terraces. Dream Pavilion offers a lush private garden, two swimming pools, expansive sundecks and multiple dining areas to enjoy the views and most importantly, the company.
ENJOY THE ENTIRE CAY – Dream Pavilion is 10 minutes by golf cart from Columbus Beach, the tennis and pickle ball courts, Calico Restaurant and Monck Beach. The Club House is 8-minutes away. Guests can also access wider resort amenities. Ambergris Cay is an opportunity to recharge your body, mind, and soul. Explore the hidden beach coves, winding dirt roads, and wild landscapes of this remote island resort, with a refreshingly unique approach to relaxed luxury. Ambergris Cay villas offer seclusion, space to explore, and peace of mind, the true luxuries of a private island resort.
Ambergris Cay’s variety of outdoor activities, ocean excursions, and immersive wildlife experiences gives guests a memorable experience with nature. Guests can unwind after their daily adventures at Elevate Spa with a selection of treatments and relaxing therapies.
GETTING HERE – Guests will first arrive at Providenciales International Airport and then take a 20 minute flight to Ambergris Cay International Airport, which is the longest privately held airstrip in the Caribbean. Guests will enjoy complimentary, round trip air transfers. For private jets, the 5,700 foot landing strip can accommodate aircraft up to 28m in length. With this seamless arrival, private jet guests can go from landing to their luxury suite or villa in minutes.
A PICTURESQUE PRIVATE ISLAND - Ambergris Cay is an exclusive private island in the Turks and Caicos. It's about a 20 minute flight from the main island of Providenciales, and sits 600 miles south of Miami.
The entire cay makes up the resort, and offers travelers seeking a secluded luxury escape, the ability to enjoy over 1,100-acres of mostly untouched land, ready to be explored by a select few. With just a handful of luxury beachfront suites & villas on an all inclusive basis (even the flight from Providenciales to the cay is included in the price), the result is a luxury boutique resort feel in a vast and diverse setting. Accommodations include beachfront pool suites with heated plunge pools and a collection of luxury villas, ranging from 3 to 6 bedrooms. The experience is bespoke, tailored to the individual, and ever-evolving
ALL INCLUSIVE FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully staffed with Private Chef and Butler
- A la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks throughout the day
- Premium spirits, e.g. Grey Goose, Johnny Walker Black, Tanqueray, Patron
- Beer, house wine, soft drinks, fresh pressed juice, and espresso coffee drinks
- Non-motorized water sports, e.g. paddle boarding, onshore fishing and kayaking
- Hiking trails, electric bikes, pickle ball, and tennis, plus lessons with a pro
- Guided nature walks
- Fitness and yoga pavilion
- Yoga classes
- The Club House activity centre
- The Explorer’s Hut for kids 4+
- Tiki Bar at Little Ambergris Cay
- Resort pool with music and bar / restaurant service
- Onshore bone fishing with lesson
- Snorkeling on Ambergris Cay
- Columbus Beach, Atlantic Coast surf beach
- Monck Beach, Caribbean Coast swimming beach
- Beach Park swimming and sunbathing
- Sunset at Whale Watchers Point
- Beach bonfires & picnics
- Whiskey Bar & Lounge at Calico
- Refrigerator stocked daily with water, soft drinks, beer, wine
- Nespresso coffee, electric kettle and tea
- 300mm telescope for stargazing
- Binoculars for whale and bird watching
- Flat screen HDTV with international channels
- Board games, e.g. Monopoly, Scrabble
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathrooms in all rooms, with L’occitane amenities, and bathrobes
- Pool, pool towels, and sun loungers
- Electric golf cart
Luxe Villa Amenities
- Private driveway to the villa and covered buggy garage at the entrance
- Private beach access with beach deck, beach shower and foot wash
- Rock gardens within the villa to give added diversity of the landscaping
- Courtyard design allows for indoor & outdoor living with lounge pool
- Bright & contemporary style with open plan living space
- South & West facing oversized terraces with sunset views
- Outdoor kitchen and barbecue grill
- Rooftop sunset terrace ideal for entertaining
- Full sport’s bar with majestic size TV
- Alfresco dining areas & two fire pits
Other activities available upon request (extra cost):
- Deep sea fishing
- Snorkeling excursion to Fish Cay
- Whale watching excursion
- Private boat cruises and excursions
- Deserted beach experience
- Elevate Spa including massages & facials
- Calico Water Deck private dining
- Chef’s Table private dining