Ambergris Cay Land’s End Villa
Ambergris Cay Private Island
SECLUSION PERSONIFIED – Land’s End Villa located on the exclusive private island in Turks & Caicos called Ambergris Cay offers guests maximum privacy.
This private island paradise inspired by a lighthouse sits at a point where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea. In what may be the most unique home on the island, Land’s End Villa offers guests the opportunity to witness the migrations of Humpback whales during winter months without leaving the villa. Four-bedroom Land’s End Villa comprises a total 4,663 sqft of spacious beauty.
LUXURIOUS COMFORTS – This two-storey home has a magnificent master bedroom located on the second floor at the top of a winding staircase. The fantastic ocean views can be enjoyed through wraparound windows. Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom, with an outdoor shower accessible from the master bedroom. Two bedrooms are located alongside the pool and sundeck and the other bedroom is located just off the kitchen, with a private entrance to the sundeck.
Being situated at the southernmost point in Ambergris Cay makes Land’s End Villa the perfect spot to view both sunrises and sunsets. The Villa offers a fully enclosed outdoor living area and the longest heated infinity pool on the cay.
ENJOY THE ENTIRE CAY – Lands’ End is a 5-minute walk from Whale Watchers beach. Calico Restaurant, Monck Beach, Columbus Beach, and the tennis and pickle ball courts are 15-20 minutes away by golf cart. The Club House is about a 10-minute golf cart ride. Guests can also access wider resort amenities. Ambergris Cay is an opportunity to recharge your body, mind, and soul. Explore the hidden beach coves, winding dirt roads, and wild landscapes of this remote island resort, with a refreshingly unique approach to relaxed luxury. Ambergris Cay villas offer seclusion, space to explore, and peace of mind, the true luxuries of a private island resort.
Ambergris Cay’s variety of outdoor activities, ocean excursions, and immersive wildlife experiences gives guests a memorable experience with nature. Guests can unwind after their daily adventures at Elevate Spa with a selection of treatments and relaxing therapies.
GETTING HERE– Guests will first arrive at Providenciales International Airport and then take a 20 minute flight to Ambergris Cay International Airport, which is the longest privately held airstrip in the Caribbean. Guests will enjoy complimentary, round trip air transfers. For private jets, the 5,700 foot landing strip can accommodate aircraft up to 28m in length. With this seamless arrival, private jet guests can go from landing to their luxury suite or villa in minutes.
A PICTURESQUE PRIVATE ISLAND - Ambergris Cay is an exclusive private island in the Turks and Caicos.
It’s about a 20 minute flight from the main island of Providenciales, and sits 600 miles south of Miami. The entire cay makes up the resort, and offers travelers seeking a secluded luxury escape, the ability to enjoy over 1,100-acres of mostly untouched land, ready to be explored by a select few. With just a handful of luxury beachfront suites & villas on an all inclusive basis (even the flight from Providenciales to the cay is included in the price), the result is a luxury boutique resort feel in a vast and diverse setting. Accommodations include beachfront pool suites with heated plunge pools and a collection of luxury villas, ranging from 3 to 6 bedrooms. The experience is bespoke, tailored to the individual, and ever-evolving.
Features & Amenities
- Island Host for each suite and villa
- A la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks throughout the day
- Premium spirits, e.g. Grey Goose, Johnny Walker Black, Tanqueray, Patron
- Beer, house wine, soft drinks, fresh pressed juice, and espresso coffee drinks
- Non-motorized water sports, e.g. paddle boarding, onshore fishing and kayaking
- Hiking trails, electric bikes, pickle ball, and tennis, plus lessons with a pro
- Guided nature walks
- Fitness and yoga pavilion
- Yoga classes
- The Club House activity centre
- The Explorer’s Hut for kids 4+
- Tiki Bar at Little Ambergris Cay
- Resort pool with music and bar / restaurant service
- Onshore bone fishing with lesson
- Snorkeling on Ambergris Cay
- Columbus Beach, Atlantic Coast surf beach
- Monck Beach, Caribbean Coast swimming beach
- Beach Park swimming and sunbathing
- Sunset at Whale Watchers Point
- Beach bonfires & picnics
- Whiskey Bar & Lounge at Calico
- Refrigerator stocked daily with water, soft drinks, beer, wine, and prosecco
- Nespresso coffee, electric kettle and tea
- 300mm telescope for stargazing
- Binoculars for whale and bird watching
- Flat screen HDTV with international channels
- Board games, e.g. Monopoly, Scrabble
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathrooms in all rooms, with L’occitane amenities, and bathrobes
- Pool, pool towels, and sun loungers
- Electric golf cart
Other activities available upon request:
- Deep sea fishing
- Snorkeling excursion to Fish Cay
- Whale watching excursion
- Private boat cruises and excursions
- Deserted beach experience
- Elevate Spa including massages & facials
- Calico Water Deck private dining
- Chef’s Table private dining