COMO Private Estate Sanctuary
COMO PARROT CAY
EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS – As its name suggests, The Sanctuary is a place to completely relax and unwind, surrounded by lush vegetation and calming ocean views
On the upper level, guests can enjoy the spacious veranda and private sundeck which surrounds the large infinity pool. The most enchanting views of the rich greenery, turquoise waters and island scenery are best enjoyed from here. With direct ocean access, guests can quickly get to the large stretch of pristine beach just nearby.
Loungers and outdoor seating options set the tone for a tranquil experience all while connecting with loved ones. Guests have access to all COMO Resort Amenities.
SPACIOUS INTERIOR – The exceptional views also extend to the indoors. The upper level of The Sanctuary has a large living and lounge space with sliding doors to access the pool area. The interior of the home combines lightly-colored furniture and wooden timber accents. Two bedrooms overlook the property’s private swathe of beach, with a third bedroom overlooking a lush garden. The bedrooms, all with ensuites provide a comfortable retreat for a restful night. The Sanctuary has a large and fully-equipped kitchen suited for creating exceptional delicacies. A powder room and cleaner closet are adjacent to a screening room.
GETTING HERE – The primary airport on the Turks and Caicos Islands is Providenciales International Airport (PLS), where most guests arrive. The private transfer from this airport to COMO Parrot Cay will take approximately 50 minutes in total. This includes a 15-minute drive to Leeward Marina, followed by a scenic 35-minute boat transfer. Options are available for passengers arriving at Providenciales International Airport (PLS) on private airlines. There is no airstrip in Parrot Cay or causeway connecting to other islands.
ABOUT COMO PARROT CAY – Parrot Cay is home to the luxurious and exclusive COMO Parrot Cay Resort.
Situated about 925km southeast of Miami, Parrot Cay is an archipelago of eight principal islands with numerous hidden coves, pristine beaches and reefs. COMO Parrot Cay is the only resort on the island. It is a popular destination for those seeking privacy and seclusion.
Features & Amenities
- View of lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea
- Two storey villa
- Three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Generous living room area with lounge swings and sofas on the second floor
- Two private dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private infinity pool
- Expansive outdoor sundeck with loungers
- Media room
- Walk in closet
- Direct beach access
- Private services of a COMO Butler
- Sleeps up to six adults
- Access to COMO Shambhala Retreat
- Access to Play by COMO children’s facilities
- Resortwide Wi-Fi access
- Private bar with tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room refreshments
- COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
- Beach bag, flip flops, yoga mat
- Laundry services
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Babysitting services (upon request)
- Como Shambhala Retreat Wellness Facilities: Yoga Studio, Gym, Nine Treatment Rooms, An Outdoor Jacuzzi Garden, A Pilates Studio, Double Massage Rooms and Japanese Baths
- Restaurant And Bars: Lotus and Terrace
- Inspiring Venues for Corporate Events, Special Occasions And Weddings
- 24-Hour Manager on Duty
- Private Como Butler Service (Beach Houses And Above Only)
- Access to Tennis Courts, Running Trails, and our Coconut and Banana Grove
- Como Beach Club: Direct Beach Access, Two Pools (Main and Adults-Only), Daybeds and Towels
- Play By Como Space for Children’s Activities
- Como The Shop Retail Boutique
- Concierge Service to Arrange Airport Transfers, Daily Tours and More
- Room Services: Babysitting, Twice-Daily Housekeeping, Personal Trainer, Laundry (No Dry Cleaning)
- Activities Centre
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The Sanctuary is a three-bedroom residence: two bedrooms overlook the property’s private swathe of beach, with a third bedroom overlooking a lush garden. All bedrooms are en suite. Two private dining areas and ample living space provide plenty of room to relax. On the upper level, a private sundeck surrounds a large infinity pool that looks out over the Caribbean. The Sanctuary has views of both the island’s rich vegetation and turquoise ocean.