GRACE BAY, PROVIDENCIALES
AESTHETIC APPEAL– Grace Bay, in all its splendor, is the perfect backdrop for this stunning beachfront wonder.
Sundog Private Villa overlooks Smith Reef, where guests can experience a variety of corals and undersea life while snorkeling. Offering guests more than 6,700 sqft of space in which to enjoy the most comforting of amenities, one can mingle with friends, or have some quiet privacy when needed. Boasting a superb beachfront location, there is no shortage of majestic ocean views. While the world-famous Grace Bay can be enjoyed just steps away, Sundog Private Villa offers lots more treats for visiting guests.
Indulge in total relaxation in the oasis-like pool area with a unique floating outdoor palapa. A striking fire feature and pool side loungers make this quite a favorable spot to take in the surrounding natural beauty. The sundeck has lots of seating options to sit back and engage in delightful conversations while marveling at the swaying palm trees.
CONTEMPORARY DESIGN – The modern and chic design of Sundog Private Villa extends to the well-laid out indoor spaces. Large windows and high ceilings give an airy and luxurious feel. The great room offers guests a media & living area, large dining and a professional chef’s kitchen and breakfast space. Large sliding doors open to the full-width beachfront terrace.
Sundog Private Villa has yet another unique feature. It utilizes multi-zone air conditioning systems, solar water heating, gray water recycling and BIONEST wastewater treatment. These advanced technologies were carefully chosen to reduce the homes’ environmental footprint.
Sundog Private Villa is situated within a gated, micro resort community. Guests have their own personal concierge to take care of every request.
This Villa is part of The Dunes, managed by Grace Bay Resorts; a developer and operator of some of the finest and most luxurious accommodations in Turks & Caicos. Grace Bay Resorts also manages the sophisticated beachfront beauty; Grace Bay Club.
Features & Amenities
- Personal Concierge Services
- Welcome Beverage
- Welcome Gift Basket
- Bottled Water Replenished Daily
- Private Chef Services are available at an additional fee upon request and must be reserved no later than three days prior to arrival
- 1 hour complimentary photo shoot with one free print
- Basic Kitchen Staples (assortment of sodas, jams, honey, ketchup, mustard, mayo, cereals, milk, orange juice, pineapple juice, coffee selection, creamers, assorted teas and assorted sugars)
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- Pool & Beach Setup Daily
- Wi-Fi Local and Long-Distance Phone Calls from Villa Landline
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment (i.e. Paddle Board, Snorkel Equipment)
- Pre-Provisioning of Villa Available Upon Request (Additional Fees Apply)
- Special Celebration Entertainment Arrangements
- Signing Privileges at Grace Bay Club (not available at West Bay Club or Point Grace)
- Private SUV transportation can be arranged at an additional fee*
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
All five bedrooms have their own ensuites along with comforts such as air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Three oceanview bedroom suites give guests quite a feast for the eyes. There are two additional one-bedroom executive pool suites, each with an outdoor shower, situated adjacent to the pool.